Are you one of the 50% of Australian adults who don’t have a will?
This webinar by State Trustees, will cover the basics of writing your will. Learn what happens without a will; discover common mistakes to avoid whilst writing one and determine the factors of what makes a will legally valid. Additionally, participants in this webinar by State Trustees will acquire expert advice on completing your very own will and have the chance to participate in a Q&A with its resourceful team.
- Learn what happens without a will
- Find out what makes a will legally valid
- Discover common mistakes to avoid
- Get expert advice on completing your will
- Participate in a Q&A with our team of will writing experts
Title: The Do’s and Don’ts of Writing Your Will
When: Thursday May 18th
Time: 2pm AEDT